The school rating is a score out of 10, where 10 is the highest and 1 is the lowest. Outlined schools indicate they are assigned to this listing.
$485,0006517 Brookside Rd
Understand what home price range makes sense for your budget.
Based on homes listed in the last 12 months
IDX CONSUMER “CLICK THROUGH” AGREEMENT
As consideration for the right to search this website operated by this broker for properties for sale or lease, I/We (“User”) agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. All data displayed on this website about properties for sale or lease are the proprietary asset of the Heartland Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (“HMLS”). HMLS owns all Intellectual Property Rights in and to such data, or the compilation of such data, including all copyright, patent, trade secret, or trademark rights. User will not contest HMLS’ Intellectual Property Right claims, nor assist others in doing so. User agrees that in the event User infringes upon HMLS’ Intellectual Property Rights in the property data displayed on this website, HMLS’ remedies at law are inadequate, and that HMLS is entitled to temporary and permanent injunctive relief to prohibit such an infringement.
2. User agrees that User is a bona fide potential purchaser or lessee of property in the market area served by HMLS and this broker. User agrees that any search performed by User of properties available for sale or lease utilizing this website is solely for the purpose of identifying properties in which User has legitimate and bona fide interest in buying or leasing.
3. User agrees that User shall not use this website, or any of the property data accessible on this website, for any commercial or business purpose. User shall not sell, loan, exchange, or license, or otherwise retransmit the property data accessible on this website to any third party without the express written permission of HMLS and this broker.
4. User waives any and all claims for damages of any kind against HMLS or this broker by reason of Users’ use of this website, or the property data available at this website, including, but not limited to actual, punitive, special, or consequential damages, or lost profits or unrealized savings.
5. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Kansas. User agrees that any suit to enforce this Agreement shall be brought in the state or federal courts having jurisdiction over Johnson County, Kansas. User waives any objection to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.
6. In the event a judgment is entered against User in any action by or against User to enforce the parties’ obligations under this Agreement, User shall pay the prevailing parties’ attorneys fees and costs incurred in the prosecution or defense of such action.
7. User acknowledges and agrees that HMLS is a third party beneficiary of this Agreement and both this broker and HMLS shall each have the authority to enforce its terms against User.
The data relating to real estate displayed on this website comes in part from the Heartland Multiple Listing Service database compilation. The properties displayed on this website may not be all of the properties in the Heartland MLS database compilation, or all of the properties listed with other brokers participating in the Heartland MLS IDX program. Detailed information about the properties displayed on this website includes the name of the listing company. Prices displayed on all Sold listings are the Last Known Listing Price and may not be the actual selling price.
Heartland MLS and this broker do not make any warranty or representation concerning the timeliness or accuracy of the information displayed herein. In consideration for the receipt of the information on this page, the recipient agrees to use the information solely for the private non-commercial purpose of identifying a property in which the recipient has a good faith interest in acquiring.
The information displayed on this page is confidential, proprietary, and copyrighted information of Heartland Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (“Heartland MLS”). Copyright 2022, Heartland Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Data displayed may be a portion of, and not a complete set of all listings published in the MLS.
Last updated on: 10/7/2022, 2:54:51 AM Eastern. If you have any questions regarding the accuracy of this data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
History based on county public records data.
All data provided by Home Junction and Claritas
Powered by Local Logic
This home is located at 6517 Brookside Rd in Kansas City, MO and zip code 64113 in the Armour Hills neighborhood. This 2,072 square foot home was built in 1922. Features: 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. It has been listed on Rocket Homes since September 24, 2022 and is currently priced at $485,000. The neighbors living near this home have an average income of $95,093.
The number of listings in Kansas City, MO increased by 4.2% between August 2022 and September 2022. In September 2022 median list price was $250,015 and the average listing age was 79 days. The majority of Kansas City, MO residents have income between $100k-200k annually. Residents typically live in single, no kids family. The majority of residents in this area have post secondary degree education.
From Rocket Homes Real Estate and based on county public records data.