Ducktown, TN Homes for Sale 1 real estate listings

Home shopping in Ducktown?

Take the next step in your home search through the front door with an agent.

home cost icon

What can I afford?

Understand what home price range makes sense for your budget.

See What I Can Afford
1-1 of 1 Results

Rocket HomesTennesseePolk CountyDucktown

What is it like to live in Ducktown, Tennessee?

Ducktown is located in Polk County, Tennessee. There are roughly 214 residents, living in 82 households. The average temperature for Ducktown this time of the year is low of 44F and high of 72F. On average, Ducktown gets about 3.54 inches of precipitation in October. Most residents are home owners (76%), have a high school diploma (71%) and are single, no kids (42%).

Info - Data provided by Home JunctionData provided by Home Junction

What type of housing is available in Ducktown, Tennessee?

In Ducktown, many dwellings are single detached homes, and the rest of the homes are mainly small apartment buildings and mobile homes. This part of the Cleveland metropolitan area is primarily composed of three bedroom and two bedroom homes. Around 60% of the units in the city are occupied by homeowners whereas the rest are rented. About 40% of properties in this city were constructed pre-1960, while many of the remaining buildings were constructed in the 1960s.

Info - Data provided by Local LogicData provided by Local Logic

What are the advantages of living in Ducktown, Tennessee?

Ducktown is very good for those who prefer a quiet atmosphere, as the streets are very calm.

Info - Data provided by Local LogicData provided by Local Logic

Are things conveniently located in Ducktown, Tennessee?

There are no high schools and no primary schools in Ducktown. When it comes to eating, buying one's groceries usually demands the use of a car in this city. Nonetheless, it is generally a rather short distance to the nearest pharmacy, which can provide some basic food items. Residents of Ducktown can enjoy a few restaurants as well.

Info - Data provided by Local LogicData provided by Local Logic

What does the transportation in Ducktown, Tennessee look like?

The favored transportation option in Ducktown is very often driving. The majority of real estate listings are a reasonably short drive from the nearest highway, and it is very convenient to access a parking spot. Ducktown is not very suitable for walking since very few daily errands can be run on foot.

Info - Data provided by Local LogicData provided by Local Logic

Schools Near Ducktown, TN

High Schools

  • Copper Basin High School

    205 Cougar Dr

    Public District 7-12

Info IconData provided by Great Schools

Housing Market Reports In Polk County

MLS Disclaimers & Copyright

The data relating to real estate for sale on this Web Site comes from the IDX Program of the Northeast Georgia Board of REALTORS ® Multiple Listing Service. © Copyright 2022. All rights reserved. This information is being provided for the consumers' personal, use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties the consumers may be interested in purchasing. This information is updated daily; however, some of these properties may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available. The Real Estate Broker providing this data believes it to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm the data before relying on it in a purchase decision.
Data displayed may be a portion of, and not a complete set of all listings published in the MLS.
Last updated on: 10/2/2022, 7:20:54 PM Eastern. If you have any questions regarding the accuracy of this data, please contact us at help@rockethomes.com.

A Verified Approval is based on an underwriter's comprehensive analysis of your credit, income, employment status, assets and debt. Does not apply to loans submitted through a mortgage broker. Conditions may apply.
Rocket Mortgage disclosures and licensing pages. External Link