Calico Rock, AR Homes for Sale 2 real estate listings

Home shopping in Calico Rock?

Take the next step in your home search through the front door with an agent.

home cost icon

What can I afford?

Understand what home price range makes sense for your budget.

See What I Can Afford
1-2 of 2 Results

Rocket HomesArkansasIzard CountyCalico Rock

What is it like to live in Calico Rock, Arkansas?

Calico Rock is located in Izard County, Arkansas. There are roughly 207 residents, living in 88 households. The average temperature for Calico Rock this time of the year is low of 28F and high of 51F. On average, Calico Rock gets about 4.11 inches of precipitation in December. Most residents are home owners (73%), have a high school diploma (55%) and are single, no kids (46%).

Info - Data provided by Home JunctionData provided by Home Junction

What type of housing is available in Calico Rock, Arkansas?

In Calico Rock, about 70% of dwellings are single detached homes, but mobile homes are also present in the housing stock. This city is primarily composed of two bedroom and three bedroom homes. About 70% of the units in the city are occupied by homeowners while the rest are rented. About 30% of properties in this city were constructed in the 1960s and 1970s, while many of the remaining buildings were built pre-1960 and in the 1980s.

Info - Data provided by Local LogicData provided by Local Logic

What are the advantages of living in Calico Rock, Arkansas?

Most areas in Calico Rock are very quiet, as there isn't a lot of street noise or city clamor.

Info - Data provided by Local LogicData provided by Local Logic

Are things conveniently located in Calico Rock, Arkansas?

Residents may find it challenging to access high schools and primary schools as pedestrians. When it comes to food, some, but not all, property owners in this city will reside within walking distance of the closest grocery store. A small variety of coffee shops can be found as well.

Info - Data provided by Local LogicData provided by Local Logic

What does the transportation in Calico Rock, Arkansas look like?

This city is very car friendly. It is very convenient to park, and most real estate listings are a reasonably short drive from the nearest highway. This city is not very conducive to walking since almost no common errands can be run without the use of a car.

Info - Data provided by Local LogicData provided by Local Logic

Schools Near Calico Rock, AR

Elementary Schools

  • Calico Rock Elementary School

    301 College St

    Public District KG-6

High Schools

  • Calico Rock High School

    1 Pirate Place

    Public District 7-12

Info IconData provided by Great Schools

MLS Disclaimers & Copyright

IDXThe data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Broker Reciprocity℠ Program of the Cooperative Arkansas REALTORS® Multiple Listing Services, Inc. Real estate listings, held by brokerage firms other than this broker, are marked with the Broker Reciprocity℠ logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokers. The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers’ personal, non-commercial use that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. Copyright© 2022 Cooperative Arkansas Realtors MLS. All Rights Reserved.
Data displayed may be a portion of, and not a complete set of all listings published in the MLS.
Last updated on: 12/8/2022, 5:20:54 AM Eastern. If you have any questions regarding the accuracy of this data, please contact us at help@rockethomes.com.

A Verified Approval is based on an underwriter's comprehensive analysis of your credit, income, employment status, assets and debt. Does not apply to loans submitted through a mortgage broker. Conditions may apply.
Rocket Mortgage disclosures and licensing pages. External Link