Homes For Sale In Pearl, MS

23 results

Home shopping in Pearl?

Take the next step in your home search through the front door with an agent.

home cost icon

What can I afford?

Understand what home price range makes sense for your budget.

See What I Can Afford
1-23 of 23 Results

Rocket HomesMississippiRankin CountyPearl

Pearl, MS Housing Market Overview

Browse 23 homes for sale in Pearl, MS. View properties, photos, nearby real estate with school and housing market information. The number of listings in Pearl, MS increased by 70.8% between December 2022 and January 2023. While the average time on the market in January 2023 was 60 days, the median list price was $185,000.

Info IconFrom Rocket Homes Real Estate and based on county public records data.

What is it like to live in Pearl, Mississippi?

Pearl is located in Rankin County, Mississippi. There are roughly 24,999 residents, living in 9,455 households. The average temperature for Pearl this time of the year is low of 38F and high of 61F. On average, Pearl gets about 4.78 inches of precipitation in February. Most residents are home owners (61%), have a high school diploma (49%) and are single, no kids (41%).

Info - Data provided by Home JunctionData provided by Home Junction

What type of housing is available in Pearl, Mississippi?

In Pearl, around 70% of buildings are single detached homes, while small apartment buildings and mobile homes are also present in the housing stock. This part of the Jackson metropolitan area is primarily composed of two bedroom and three bedroom homes. Roughly 60% of the population of this city own their home whereas renters make up the remainder. About 40% of properties in this city were built in the 1960s and 1970s, while most of the remaining buildings were constructed pre-1960 and in the 1980s.

Info - Data provided by Local LogicData provided by Local Logic

What are the advantages of living in Pearl, Mississippi?

The noise levels in Pearl are low, as the streets tend to be reasonably tranquil - although there are still several noisier sections, especially close to one of the railway lines, Interstate 20 or the airport (Jackson-Evers International Airport).

Info - Data provided by Local LogicData provided by Local Logic

Are things conveniently located in Pearl, Mississippi?

High schools and primary schools are not especially plentiful in Pearl, and consequently may require an extended walk to get to. At the elementary level, there are both public and private schools. With respect to eating, some property owners in Pearl may be able to purchase their groceries by walking in one of around 20 stores, while others will have to rely on another means of transportation. There are also a few options for those who appreciate nearby restaurants and cafes.

Info - Data provided by Local LogicData provided by Local Logic

What does the transportation in Pearl, Mississippi look like?

Pearl is very car friendly. Finding a place to park is quite easy, and it is a rather short drive to the nearest highway, such as Interstate 20, from any location in this city. It is difficult for people walking to move around in Pearl because meeting daily needs is challenging.

Info - Data provided by Local LogicData provided by Local Logic

Schools Near Pearl, MS

Elementary Schools

  • Northside Elementary School

    3600 Harle St

    Public District 2-3

Middle Schools

  • Pearl Upper

    180 Mary Ann Dr

    Public District 4-5

  • Pearl Jr High School

    200 Mary Ann Dr

    Public District 6-8

High Schools

  • Pearl High School

    500 Pirates Cv

    Public District 9-12

  • Lakeside School

    Ms Hospital Lake Circle Bdg 25

    Public Magnet KG-12

Info IconData provided by Great Schools

Homes For Sale Near Pearl, MS

MLS Disclaimers & Copyright

Information is deemed to be reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright 2023, MLS United, LLC.
Buyer and/or Buyer's Agent should verify data and evaluate source. This information is furnished by MLS United, LLC. This data is copyrighted and may not be transmitted, retransmitted, copied, framed, repurposed, or altered in any way for any other site, individual and/or purpose without the express written permission of MLS United, LLC. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither the MLS nor the Listing Broker will be held responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation and misprints and shall be held totally harmless.
Data displayed may be a portion of, and not a complete set of all listings published in the MLS.
Last updated on: 2/4/2023, 10:21:02 AM Eastern. If you have any questions regarding the accuracy of this data, please contact us at help@rockethomes.com.

A Verified Approval is based on an underwriter's comprehensive analysis of your credit, income, employment status, assets and debt. Does not apply to loans submitted through a mortgage broker. Conditions may apply.
Rocket Mortgage disclosures and licensing pages. External Link